Hey Spiders, today I will discuss the need to know yourself better. It will take about 3 minutes to read so hang in there till the end.
We all want to get the most of our time and make sure that we don’t regret it later on. But we end up doing the complete opposite, right? Don’t feel bad, you are not the only one there. Honestly speaking, this is the issue I have been struggling with for several days and months of my existence in this whole wide world.
We always decide that from now on we will not waste our time, we will only do those tasks which will help us reach our goals in future and blah blah blah and the list goes on.
We unsubscribe every Instagram page we feel we don’t need to follow, youtube channels that waste our time, we stop visiting social media accounts. We take all the extreme measures possible.
But all this last for the only small amount of time. Why?
We all the know the reason behind it, But we fail to recognize and address it. You know why is it so? Its just because “You are lost amidst all the clutter that you value which doesn’t even justify your valuable time”.
We are so much lost that we don’t even want to talk with our inner self. Ask yourself, when was the last time you had a chat with yourself properly or spent time with yourself alone.
You need to realize that you are the only person whom you can fully trust on. If you would ask me “Bro, what should I invest on, which will give me the best returns in future?”, My answer would always be to invest in yourself. Cause I believe if you gamble and place the bet on ourselves, you can get the best odds of success that you have ever witnessed.
To do that first you need to know yourself better.
I know most people will say “What are you talking about. I know what I want. I am already in sync with myself”.
Trust me, more than 95% of the population can’t justify the logical aspect of their current plan of actions.
Ask yourselves these questions to Help You Know Yourself Better ——
1. What are my strengths?
2. What are my short-term goals and long-term goals?
3. Who matters most to me?
4. What am I ashamed of?
5. What do I like to do for fun?
6. What new activities am I interested in or willing to try?
7. What am I worried about?
8. What are my values? What do I believe in?
9. If I could have one wish, it would be ______________________
10. Where do I feel safest?
11. What or who gives me comfort?
12. If I wasn’t afraid, I would ______________________
13. What is my proudest accomplishment?
14. What is my biggest failure?
15. Am I a night owl or an early bird?
16. What do I like about my job? What do I dislike?
17. What does my inner critic tell me?
18. What do I do to show myself self-compassion and self-care?
19. Am I an introvert or an extrovert?
20. What am I passionate about?
21. What is my happiest memory?
22. What do my dreams tell me?
23. What is my favorite book? Movie? Band? Food? Color? Animal?
24. What am I grateful for?
25. When I’m feeling down I like to ______________________
26. I know I’m stressed when I ______________________
Trust me these set of questions are not as easily answered as it may seem. Comment down if any one of the questions left your head blank thus proving my point.
To spend every second of my existence happily without a moment of regret is my goal and I would want all of us to achieve the same.
After all, we all are spiders trying to web our home and rest in peace. Though we know we will fail many times before building it and we also risk our home being destroyed after its made too. But that’s life all about buddy. I love this dialogue heard in a movie named PADMAN —
People always pray to God, please don’t give us any problems. So if you don’t want any problems Then Die, the end solution to all problems. Simple 🙂
So to make every moment of life valuable – Know Yourself Better. Trust me you will be surprised at knowing How interesting as a person you are on the inner side.
So Spiders, Thats all for today till then
Keep Webbing and Stay Happy
P.S. Bookmark this post and read it whenever you feel that situations are not in your favor.
Read About: Why I chose Freelancing?
Read About: Complete Guide to Freelancing and getting your First Client.
Read About: What’s stopping you to start a successful startup venture now? Startup Motivation
Read About: Guide to Resolutions this New Year
Want to start Freelancing? Register and start getting Clients on Fiverr.