This is a one-stop update on our 60 Days Blogging Challenge.
What can you expect to achieve or generate in next 60 Days:
- Your personal niche blog.
- Deep knowledge in Content development, Writing skills, SEO and Social media marketing.
- Boost in self confidence.
- A potential product to earn at least 500$ per month after 180 days.
What will you need to start the challenge:
- 1-2 hours of free time daily.
- A dedicated will to progress daily.
- Buy a domain and a hosting service ( details explained below )
- A internet connection, your laptop and a cup of hot coffee 🙂 .
Here is what you can expect to do in next 60 Days:
- Setup work in first 10 Days
- Content development, Writing & Social Marketing Strategies to Digest in next Day 11-50
( In this phase you will be writing 25-30 articles )
- Finishing work from Day 51-60
How to make full use of this page and 60 Days Challenge:
- Visit this page every single day.
- Follow the steps laid out to setup your blog.
- While you are on article writing stage, digest the articles being listed here to sharpen your understanding and skills.
- Like our Facebook page and join our Facebook group to keep updated with the latest changes.
- Reach us out at any moment you feel that you can’t follow whats going on.
- Comment down below for any queries.
DAY 1-10 – SETUP STAGE
- First of all we formed the idea for our Blog.
- Our first child blog is based on what we could write about easily – Tea.
- We accumulated 25 keywords on which we will focus our articles on.
- To have a detailed insight on how to form idea and select keywords –
- We bought domain Teaddicted.com from Namecheap.
- A yearly web hosting shared server plan was bought from A2Hosting.
- The nameservers from Namecheap was pointed towards A2Hosting server.
- After that we installed WordPress in our server.
- The blog was ready to be customized.
- Detailed guide on buying domain, server and installing WordPress –
- We installed Genessis Framework + Cookd Pro theme on our blog. It costed us around 78$.
We installed these necessary plugins
- Google analytics
- Yoast Seo
- All in one wp migration
- Akismet Anti-Spam
- Wp Super Cache
- Broken Link Checker
- Contact Form 7
- EWWW Image Optimizer
For detailed guide on How to select a theme and install plugins –
- We started customizing our theme.
- We designed and uploaded our new logo.
- Header, footer and body element were customized for a clean look.
- For detailed guide on how to add elements to your blog –
- Get Ready to take a tour of our new blog Teaadicted.com – The Tour
- We made our facebook page, instagram account, and pinterest account.
To know more:
- We installed Yoast SEO plugin.
- We opened our Google search console account.
- We linked Yoast to Google search console and optimized our website configuration to boost SEO presence.
Read the full guide: Kickstart your SEO
- We published our very first article on Teaddicted.com.
- We gave out a detailed guide on how to write your first article.
- Optimize the article to get organic search hits form google using Yoast SEO Panel.
Read the full guide: How to publish your first article
- We provided detailed strategy on How to write content daily
- We opened up our Mailchimp account and made a mailing list.
- We installed Sumo me plugin.
- We setup Sumo me and connected it with Mailchimp to make our first newsletter popup service active for collecting email id’s from interested visitors.
Read the full guide here: Gearing up Newsletters
DAY 11-50 – SKILL DEVELOPMENT STAGE
- Several non generic SEO Tweaks: Tips and Tricks are given here to boost your SEO. This was listed from our own experience. You may not find most of them anywhere else.
- Invaluable tips to grow your Facebook page and increase your reach are laid out here.
- Detailed tips to grow your Instagram account and increase your followers are laid out here.
- Headline is the brand ambassador for your article.
- You need to make it look good and stuff enough words for your readers to read the whole article.
- In blogging, Affiliate marketing is the best way to earn passive income.
- Here you will get to know what is affiliate marketing and how to start implementing the tactics
to earn from it.
- It’s a food for thought for you blogging career.
- We explained why to treat blogging as a marathon and not like a race.
- Make sure to grab each tool to automate your most of the daily mundane process in blogging.
- During article writing phase, most of you will be tempted to rewrite articles.
- This list covers the best process for rewriting articles which is tailored by our own experiences.
- Featured images are the face for your article.
- You need to make it look attractive and definitive enough for readers to start reading your article.
- You don’t want your readers to come and go away on just reading first few lines of you article.
- You will become successful as a Blogger once you figure out how to keep readers engaged till the last line of your article.
- This article describes 5 amazizng insights on how to keep users engaged until the last line of your article.
- Rewriting articles gives you an advantage to make it better than you found it.
- This list will provide you amazing ways to achieve it.
- If Content is the King, then Design is the Queen.
- Know why good design is important for your articles and steps to implement it.
Our Look of the updated child blog :
So this was all for today. We want you people to like our Facebook page and share your progress or queries there.
Stay Motivated and Keep Webbing